So yeah, i'm here to update my bloggie as i've promised.
Finally finished exam and enjoying my lovely holidays hee.
Time flies. It's april already. Seriously damn fast man.
March's been very good to me. Hopefully April will be better :)
So it was a sunny saturday,
had a chance to joined FMFA party with babe.
It's like a rave party,
everyone were enjoying and dancing with the music.
Rocking from 4pm until midnight,
it was awesome yet exhausting.
Every girls wants to be beautiful.
Apperance is not everything, it's important tho.
Cassie my lovely girl is currently learning make up skills.
I've helped her as her make up model for the very first time.
Had a tried on shimmery smokey eye, it was nice and i like it :3
First impressions are key but it's not always true.
Just like mine, many people assume that i'm a playful girl.
Every night straying at club and get drunk then skip class.
dafuq lol. It's so sad for me!!!
But well, life is too short to not have fun.
I play hard, study hard :p
A night in alive. I'm not a clubber i'm not a clubber........
23rd March, it was boyfie's birthday.
I've been planning and preparing it for quite a while.
Triple surprise successfully made him to shed a tear *evil laugh*
It's amazing that a stranger suddenly become your world.
Can't help but smile when i think of the way we met each other.
I know it's just few months but it feels like i've known you forever :)














