Yoohoooo!
Spot here! It's the second post for today :D
I've been busy for 3 presentation and 1 test last week!
Rush for assignments about 7 days, seriously exhausted!
I'm in a energy saving mode naooo
Gonna fight for 1 more test and presentation next week
And wait for finals which start on 17th August.
Time flies so fast especially July :O
Can't wait for sem break to stay with hubby! :D
Finals is just around the corner
Presentation is so torture
Test is so suffer
Here's our reasons to relaaaaax for a while XD
And so, went to Levain after presentations with babes! <3
The design is so comfortable until you don't willing to leave!
The decoration is so homie feel aww<3
Four of us fell in love with this lovely cake <3
Second round at overtime with another 2 friends!

Starker. A must there :)
I'm a good girl i didn't drink much
I don't like beers and wines as much as them LOL

Dann. Look so lovely and cute when she was drunk XD
That's all for my second post :D
Had a fun and awesome day with them <3
- Miss Joevy -
Life is too short to live with regret.















